SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

hmm

great vid, but you do know Discovery channel is an entertainment channel, it doesn't always tell the truth. it all connects very well, and we can only hope things have been figured out..

good speaking, by the way, very charismatic

but i just take everything with a grain of salt, i suppose..
maybe all of this is what logic figures out, but to a greater and more thorough extent. let things happen, and don't discredit math and science. i know the writer/speaker didn't say that verbatum, but the artist did put that in, impelling ideas that science is inaccurate or irrelevant.

once again, great vid, it all makes sense assuming it's all true, had it's funny moments, and i enjoyed it.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

merp

a dirty, australian weebl-stuff.

Astromiau EP 01 Astromiau EP 01

i have to say

i really liked this for some reason,
the setting is so neat.
and it sets up an emotional character, which i like.
it makes a normally depressing scenario pretty funny at times.
although there were only a few funny parts, it was only because they were meant to be funny, and the rest was only funny ironically because of the contrasting content and the characters' beginnings as "kawaii" little anims.
anyhow, i babble,
good anim, bro.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

philbrosopher

is it just me, or is this video really about
the drug of a new generation?
i believe the animation was asserting that video games are now "cool" to some people; comparative to 80s cokeheads, who snorted their way to depression and destitution from something that was supposed to be so "fun" and "new".

i assume the parallel between the two and
I AIn'T NEvUh SKEHd
WUT
I AiN'T nEvUH SKehD.

would you disqualify this if i were to say i am 8 years old?

good anim by the way.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

that's how i got my name

yep.
i bet a thousand people have already said something like that,
BUT I NEITHER READ OTHER PEOPLE'S COMMENTS NOR CARE!
WHOOOOOOOOOPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
yawp.

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

like the michael bay of animation

well.. sorta.
still, it was very nice.

Wanderland. Wanderland.

lulz

your ast name is hyman.
but yeah, vid was pretty good.
keep working hard.

beccahyman responds:

yes. YES. it's really unfortunate.
at least my middle names aren't 'broke my'

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

good job, homeslice

really liked it, animation was superb (that word sounds fancy, don't it),
and the humor is tex avery-ish.
also i enjoyed how it wasn't manga styled, can't stand that manga shit.
anywho, kudos on the short.

Flight of the Dragonfly Flight of the Dragonfly

anime drawing style is incredibly overused

find a more personalized style, waaaay too many people have drawn anime the same exact way (manga, whatever you cann it), so it's just bland.
as for the animation itself, it was ok, but it didn't flow naturally and it was mostly tweened and pictures with twitch animations.
music matched well, kudos for that,
plot was a little random, and the girl had no reason to jump off the cliff right in front of her friend, even if it was metaphorical, there needs to be a little more storywriting to give exigence to the plot.
without music, this would not have fared so well, but because the music tied in so well, i guess it deerved front page for the good timing.
just please PLEASE PLEEAASSSEE.. try using your OWN style and not the same ol' same ol' manga blandness.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

i'm not gonna hate on you, but

the story was great, animation was sub-par (but it's 30 min, so some slack is cut)
what i had a problem with is the use of manga/anime, whatever.
its not like i'm deducting points (5/5 btw) for it, i just wanna say that manga is so bland and it's not very creative, seeing as characters are pretty much drawable by template.
just at least TRY to draw something that's not so durn recreatable, try your own style.
but still, great story, good voiceovers, okay animation.
kudos on 30 min, tho, that's not easy.